Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I zero my Apple ID balance?

Hello i would like to zero out my balance

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 10:39 AM

Hello ~ Take a look here by clicking on the following helpful link..

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

You can make a purchase of something in App Store for more than shown. The remaining will be billed to your credit card on file…thus leaving you with a zero balance . You may also contact Support from above link or by going to the lower left and click on Support and they can also help. Also take a look here…

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 10:39 AM in response to aseel294

Hello ~ Take a look here by clicking on the following helpful link..

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

You can make a purchase of something in App Store for more than shown. The remaining will be billed to your credit card on file…thus leaving you with a zero balance . You may also contact Support from above link or by going to the lower left and click on Support and they can also help. Also take a look here…

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

Nov 26, 2022 2:55 PM in response to aseel294

You can request a cash out by contacting Apple Support, but you’ll need a good reason for it. They won’t do it just because you want a zero balance. For example, if you are requesting a region change then that would be good cause for the cash out. There are other factors that tie into changing your region though, so you’ll have to meet all requirements. Most importantly, you must have your balance below .69 cents to even have the cash out request considered by an Apple advisor.

How can I zero my Apple ID balance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.