Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help to empty my app store

How to empty my app store account 0.01 $ to change country

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 1:48 PM

Hello ~ Take a look here by clicking on the following helpful link..

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

You can make a purchase of something in App Store for more than shown. The remaining will be billed to your credit card on file…thus leaving you with a zero balance . You may also contact Support from above link or by going to the lower left and click on Support and they can also help. Also take a look here…

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 1:48 PM in response to jinin32

Hello ~ Take a look here by clicking on the following helpful link..

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

You can make a purchase of something in App Store for more than shown. The remaining will be billed to your credit card on file…thus leaving you with a zero balance . You may also contact Support from above link or by going to the lower left and click on Support and they can also help. Also take a look here…

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

Nov 26, 2022 1:47 PM in response to jinin32

How to empty my app store account 0.01 $ to change country

Contact Apple Support directly, they will help you clear your balance, click -> Get Support

If you then want to change Country or Region, you must comply with all regulations described here -> Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support (KW)

I need help to empty my app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.