Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a new Apple Watch 8. It came with a fast charger but nothing to plug into the wall. How is that right?

I got a new Apple Watch 8. It came with a fast charger but nothing to plug into the wall. How is that right? Shouldn’t it have come with what we I need to plug it into so I can charge my watch? What do you guys use and how much will this cost me?

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 3:03 PM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2022 10:20 AM in response to Applequest10

As pointed out Apple provides "What's included in the box" before you guy. And Apple hasn't provided a charging plug with Apple Watch or iPhone for the last few years now.

If you don't already have a drawer full of charging bricks, buy one. You can also plug the watch charger into any computer with a USB C input. Apple, BestBuy, Staples and Amazon all sell them. I would recommend the Anker Nano 20w USB C plug.

I got a new Apple Watch 8. It came with a fast charger but nothing to plug into the wall. How is that right?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.