Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods box not charging

My AirPods charging case does not charge

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 11:49 AM

HI SPG73, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

Check your connections

If you have AirPods or AirPods Pro, make sure that the Lightning to USB cable is firmly plugged into the charging case and USB power adapter. Then make sure that the power adapter is correctly plugged into a power outlet.

If you're using a Qi-compatible charger with your AirPods or AirPods Pro, make sure that the cable is firmly plugged into the charger and that the other end is correctly plugged into a power outlet.

If you have AirPods Max, make sure that the USB-C to Lightning cable is firmly plugged into the USB power adapter. Then make sure that the power adapter is correctly plugged into a power outlet. 

-If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2022 11:49 AM in response to SPG73

HI SPG73, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

I invite you to try this :

Check your connections

If you have AirPods or AirPods Pro, make sure that the Lightning to USB cable is firmly plugged into the charging case and USB power adapter. Then make sure that the power adapter is correctly plugged into a power outlet.

If you're using a Qi-compatible charger with your AirPods or AirPods Pro, make sure that the cable is firmly plugged into the charger and that the other end is correctly plugged into a power outlet.

If you have AirPods Max, make sure that the USB-C to Lightning cable is firmly plugged into the USB power adapter. Then make sure that the power adapter is correctly plugged into a power outlet. 

-If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

If the issue is not resolved, feel free to come back to us or contact Apple support for more information.

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

AirPods box not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.