Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID account recovery

Dear I need your help I want to recovery my another Apple account I can’t have access

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 8:09 PM

ACCOUNT RECOVERY (must use 2-factor authentication security type)

Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID and hit continue. Next, enter your old number that it gives you the last two digits of on the screen. It will say it sent a verification code to that number. At the bottom in blue hit don’t have access to devices. On the next screen choose can’t use these options in blue at bottom. Next you will get a message asking you to continue anyway, hit that and go to next screen. Then it should say it’s sending a code to that old number, hit don’t use this number anymore in blue. Then it will either let you input your new number or send a verification code to your email address. Go through those steps on screen and hit continue. Lastly, it will ask you to verify your credit card information on your account. If you don’t have that card information then just chose that option in blue and hit continue. Once the process is complete the message on the screen will say Apple will contact you with more details in 24 hours via that new number you entered or via email. At this point you just have to wait on further instructions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 8:09 PM in response to Aryansingh01

ACCOUNT RECOVERY (must use 2-factor authentication security type)

Go to iforgot.apple.com and enter your Apple ID and hit continue. Next, enter your old number that it gives you the last two digits of on the screen. It will say it sent a verification code to that number. At the bottom in blue hit don’t have access to devices. On the next screen choose can’t use these options in blue at bottom. Next you will get a message asking you to continue anyway, hit that and go to next screen. Then it should say it’s sending a code to that old number, hit don’t use this number anymore in blue. Then it will either let you input your new number or send a verification code to your email address. Go through those steps on screen and hit continue. Lastly, it will ask you to verify your credit card information on your account. If you don’t have that card information then just chose that option in blue and hit continue. Once the process is complete the message on the screen will say Apple will contact you with more details in 24 hours via that new number you entered or via email. At this point you just have to wait on further instructions.

Apple ID account recovery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.