Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i get back my deleted photos

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 4:58 AM

If you had turned on iCloud Photos and if you delete Photos and Videos from the iCloud it is deleted from iPhone Photos too, and vice-versa. 

Check your Recently Deleted album

1. In iOS 16, iPadOS 16.1, or later, use Face ID or Touch ID to unlock your Recently Deleted album.
  2. Tap a photo or video, then tap Recover. To recover multiple photos, tap Select, select your photos or videos, then tap Recover.
  3. Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2022 4:58 AM in response to ba_m25

If you had turned on iCloud Photos and if you delete Photos and Videos from the iCloud it is deleted from iPhone Photos too, and vice-versa. 

Check your Recently Deleted album

1. In iOS 16, iPadOS 16.1, or later, use Face ID or Touch ID to unlock your Recently Deleted album.
  2. Tap a photo or video, then tap Recover. To recover multiple photos, tap Select, select your photos or videos, then tap Recover.
  3. Confirm that you want to recover the photos or videos.

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.