Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music videos not showing up in Apple Music on Mac

My recent purchase of a Music Video from the iTunes store has messed up my Apple Music Videos. The one I purchased is not showing under Music Videos and the Videos to the right and left of where the video should be displayed are now duplicated in the Apple Music's Music Videos. They are not duplicated on the hard drive. The video that is missing under Music Videos can be found under songs.

How do I get my Music Video Library to display properly in Apple Music?

I'm running the latest version of MacOS Ventura.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 9:28 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, however it fixed itself overnight. I've been trying to figure out what happened. Right now it appear Apple Music Database became corrupt and maybe it rebuilt itself. I know there is a logical explanation to this, just haven't found it yet. I was hoping to find a solution to post, in case this happens to someone else.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2022 9:28 PM in response to faith185

Thanks for the suggestion, however it fixed itself overnight. I've been trying to figure out what happened. Right now it appear Apple Music Database became corrupt and maybe it rebuilt itself. I know there is a logical explanation to this, just haven't found it yet. I was hoping to find a solution to post, in case this happens to someone else.

Nov 29, 2022 1:00 PM in response to Joel4JC

Hey Joel4JC,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. Your music videos should appear and play in the Music app so it sounds like that part is working as expected. However, you can find and remove duplicates using the following guidance from Find duplicate items in Music on Mac - Apple Support.

1. In the Music app on your Mac, click Songs in the sidebar.
2. Select an item, then do one of the following:
• Find every instance of that item in your library: Choose File > Library > Show Duplicate Items.
• Find exact duplicates: Hold down the Option key, then choose File > Library > Show Exact Duplicate Items.

If the same continues and you are not able to remove duplicates, are the duplicated songs ones that you purchased, added using a subscription like Apple Music or how were they added originally? That may help to isolate this a bit.

All the best.

Music videos not showing up in Apple Music on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.