Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is MK183AE MacBook pro m1 16 inch mean ?

What is MK183AE MacBook pro m1 16 inch means and is there any difference between this model and the current one ?

Should I be worried if I bought it ?

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 3:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 3:09 PM

That is the current version of the 16” MacBook Pro.

Identify your MacBook Pro model - Apple Support

7 replies

Nov 27, 2022 3:17 PM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

I'm buying it and the seller provided me the name as I wrote it.

it's Arabic \ English keyboard

I'm from Middle East.

I searched about this MK183AE and I found it could be related to part numbers but I'm just concerned if this will effect by any means the performance of the laptop or it's even something to worry about because this will be my first MacBook to have.

Nov 27, 2022 3:43 PM in response to stedman1

Thanks a lot, I checked those information and I understood that this is like an identification of the part numbers of the model itself.

So is there any difference in term of performance between those models or not to ultimately make the best purchase decision to put it in my consideration before purchasing.

Nov 27, 2022 3:48 PM in response to Medo_E

Medo_E wrote:

So is there any difference in term of performance between those models or not to ultimately make the best purchase decision to put it in my consideration before purchasing.

The model number you quoted is the current model for the 16”. I’m not certain which models you think you are comparing.

The xx/ in the model number from the Apple support link simply indicates that those letters will vary by country/region.

Nov 27, 2022 3:56 PM in response to Medo_E

Medo_E wrote:

You can see what this model has for features at

https://www.blink.com.kw/en/Apple-MacBook-Pro-16---Mid-2021--M1-Pro-10-Core-CPU--16-Core-GPU--16-Core-Neural-Engine--16GB-RAM--512GB-SSD--Arabic-Keyboard---Space-Grey

It's up to you to judge whether it meets your performance needs.

What is MK183AE MacBook pro m1 16 inch mean ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.