Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i turn off dial pad tones on iphone 14 pro (iOS 16)

Hi, I am new to iPhone and been having a very frustrated switch from Android. Hoping someone can help. There is a loud dial pad tone every time I dial a number. I have tried to turn this off in sounds & haptics but issue still persists. The only way to it turns off is it to switch it to silent. Any ideas how I can turn the dial pad tones off at all times, as they are not the most pleasant of sounds?

Thank you

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 3:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 2:01 PM

Hello frustratednewiphoneuser9999,

You can turn off the key pad dial tones by placing your in Silent Mode, as described here: How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

Cheers.

2 replies

How do i turn off dial pad tones on iphone 14 pro (iOS 16)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.