Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 10 is stuck in recovery mode

I have followed all the suggestions I have found online and through Apple chat to get my ipad out of recovery mode. When I plug my iPad into my PC, iTunes does not find the iPad device. Any help is appreciated.

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 9:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 9:58 AM

If your iPad is not detected by your computer when connected, try using a different USB port. Alternatively, this Apple support page should help with troubleshooting connection issues:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you are unable to resolve the problem, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) will be able to assist:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 9:58 AM in response to dinger2625

If your iPad is not detected by your computer when connected, try using a different USB port. Alternatively, this Apple support page should help with troubleshooting connection issues:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you are unable to resolve the problem, the technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) will be able to assist:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad 10 is stuck in recovery mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.