Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is covered by Apple Care , It recently fell off of my wrist in a carpark and as a result has a badly scratched screen. Is it covered by Apple for repair and what would the repair cost be?

My Apple Watch is covered by Apple Care , It recently fell off of my wrist in a carpark and as a result has a badly scratched screen. Is it covered by Apple for repair and what would the repair cost be?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 9

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 8:03 AM

When you say AppleCare, do you mean you purchased an AppleCare+ plan for the watch or do you mean the standard one year AppleCare plan. The standard one year plan which came with your watch would not cover cosmetic damage to the watch. You may be able to make a claim using the paid for AppleCare+ plan if you paid for it.

See this --> Apple Watch Service & Repair - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 8:03 AM in response to Paul1602

When you say AppleCare, do you mean you purchased an AppleCare+ plan for the watch or do you mean the standard one year AppleCare plan. The standard one year plan which came with your watch would not cover cosmetic damage to the watch. You may be able to make a claim using the paid for AppleCare+ plan if you paid for it.

See this --> Apple Watch Service & Repair - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.