Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim lock

Hello

I bought a Iphone on ebay and this Iphone has SIM Lock

I am from Armenia and can't use US sim cards. Can you help me to unlock it?

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 12:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 1:06 AM

No one here, including Apple, can unlock a carrier locked iPhone. Only the carrier that the iPhone is locked to, can unlock it. You will have to contact the seller and inquire which carrier is the iPhone locked to and then contact that Carrier and see what is required to get it unlocked.

My recommendation to you is to return that iPhone back to the seller if you clearly expected and unlocked iPhone when you purchased it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 1:06 AM in response to PetrosOhanyan

No one here, including Apple, can unlock a carrier locked iPhone. Only the carrier that the iPhone is locked to, can unlock it. You will have to contact the seller and inquire which carrier is the iPhone locked to and then contact that Carrier and see what is required to get it unlocked.

My recommendation to you is to return that iPhone back to the seller if you clearly expected and unlocked iPhone when you purchased it.

Axel F.

Sim lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.