Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use my Apple ID on my new iPhone

i can not use my new apple id in my new phone, password is corect but i cant use it

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 7:26 AM

Your image contained personal information and was removed so I cannot see the reason why you can't use your id. Please tell us what the message was.

In the meantime, if it was one of these: Click on this link to read what to do "If you forgot your Apple ID" --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support Note that typically this is an email address you use.

Click on this link to read what to do "If you forgot your Apple ID password" --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" - What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." Click here --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 7:26 AM in response to Zumeri123

Your image contained personal information and was removed so I cannot see the reason why you can't use your id. Please tell us what the message was.

In the meantime, if it was one of these: Click on this link to read what to do "If you forgot your Apple ID" --> If you forgot your Apple ID email address or phone number - Apple Support Note that typically this is an email address you use.

Click on this link to read what to do "If you forgot your Apple ID password" --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" - What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." Click here --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Nov 28, 2022 7:58 AM in response to Zumeri123

I recommend:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Nov 28, 2022 7:45 AM in response to Zumeri123

I am not sure what you need help with. Apparently it didn't like your password you entered and is saying in 7 minutes you will receive a message (maybe a text?) about resetting the password.

Note that this forum is not official Apple Support, just other users like you. However, the message says that not even official Apple Support can do anything about the wait period. I would just wait until you get the message and them follow the instructions.

Can't use my Apple ID on my new iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.