Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maximum Apple ID account created

What can i do if the maximum number of free accounts have been activated in my iPad Apple and am an enable to use it with my iclound account

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 1:05 PM

A message saying, "The maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPhone" or, "This iPhone has been used to create/setup too many new Apple IDs" is discussed in the support document: "If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message." Click on this link to read it. --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

This message generally means that you have exceeded the number of Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud, or create as new IDs, on a single device in one year. See the recommendations in the link on alternative methods for setting up iCloud accounts, e.g. on a computer, or contact Apple Support if requested

There should be no problem logging in with your ID which I presume you created before you created all the others. It's only creating NEW IDs that is limited.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 1:05 PM in response to shadia208

A message saying, "The maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPhone" or, "This iPhone has been used to create/setup too many new Apple IDs" is discussed in the support document: "If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message." Click on this link to read it. --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

This message generally means that you have exceeded the number of Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud, or create as new IDs, on a single device in one year. See the recommendations in the link on alternative methods for setting up iCloud accounts, e.g. on a computer, or contact Apple Support if requested

There should be no problem logging in with your ID which I presume you created before you created all the others. It's only creating NEW IDs that is limited.

Maximum Apple ID account created

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.