Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown charge from Apple

Why do I have an upcoming bill of my credit card from Apple and its says monthly ? and its not from my recent transaction column. Why is that ?

Upcoming bill out of nowhere

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 6:36 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 6:36 PM in response to Finndadog

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Nov 29, 2022 8:04 AM in response to Finndadog

1. This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.
  2. We don't have access to information about charges to your account.
  3. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help.
  4. See the contact Apple instructions in: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Unknown charge from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.