Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers Just Keeps Crashing

Numbers Keeps Crashing!!!

I can open any file but when attempting to edit the file then it will crash doesn't matter where the file is stored or who created the file.

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 7:55 AM

Impossible to say what is happening on your machine. As far as I know it is not a common problem.

In general, it would be a good idea to update Numbers and macOS to the latest versions that will run on your machine. I'm running Numbers 12.2.1 under macOS 13.0.1.

Also if you haven't done so already try restarting your Mac and testing to see if this occurs only with one document or with all documents. If only one document, then try copy-pasting the contents in that document into a new document.

SG

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 7:55 AM in response to briguymac

Impossible to say what is happening on your machine. As far as I know it is not a common problem.

In general, it would be a good idea to update Numbers and macOS to the latest versions that will run on your machine. I'm running Numbers 12.2.1 under macOS 13.0.1.

Also if you haven't done so already try restarting your Mac and testing to see if this occurs only with one document or with all documents. If only one document, then try copy-pasting the contents in that document into a new document.

SG

Numbers Just Keeps Crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.