You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store

Why will it not let me download TikTok on my iPhone I try to but it takes me to my billing setting when I try to download it

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 5:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 11:19 AM

You usually need a payment method -

Unless you have a NONE option in the payment methods listed in your account details, you usually need to have added a valid payment method to your account. Even to re-download or update apps and for free apps.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.1; HomePods, audioOS 16.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2022 11:19 AM in response to JordanC12

You usually need a payment method -

Unless you have a NONE option in the payment methods listed in your account details, you usually need to have added a valid payment method to your account. Even to re-download or update apps and for free apps.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 13; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 16.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16.1; HomePods, audioOS 16.1 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Apple Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.