Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix my location on my iPhone? I just moved and my phone thinks I still live at my old apartment, the location will not update.

Sometimes it will update if I go somewhere else but always defaults to my old location. It’s an issue with the actual location on my phone, it shows the same false location on all the different location apps on my phone.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 7:04 AM

In the Maps app , you can save places—such as your home, your work, and where you go for coffee—to your favorites list.

Edit a favorite

• On the search card, tap More above the row of favorites.
  • Tap. ... 
  • Depending on the location, you may be able to make the following changes: ... 
  • Tap Done.

Save favorite places in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2022 7:04 AM in response to Unsociable7

In the Maps app , you can save places—such as your home, your work, and where you go for coffee—to your favorites list.

Edit a favorite

• On the search card, tap More above the row of favorites.
  • Tap. ... 
  • Depending on the location, you may be able to make the following changes: ... 
  • Tap Done.

Save favorite places in Maps on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Nov 29, 2022 7:04 AM in response to Unsociable7

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Turn on Set Automatically1 in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If a message appears saying that updated time zone information is available, restart your device and any paired Apple Watch.

If you can't change the time or time zone on your Apple device

How do I fix my location on my iPhone? I just moved and my phone thinks I still live at my old apartment, the location will not update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.