Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please cancel my subscription with Apple TV now before due date Nov. 30th thank you. I've done this before and it was so easy what happened?

Please I want to cancel my Apple TV subscription. Due Nov. 30th . Thank you . I've done this before and it was so easy, what happen.

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 9:43 AM

Nothing has changed. All you need to do is go into your account, where you will see all subscriptions associated with your Apple ID. You can then go into Apple TV Plus, where it will give you the option to cancel. If you'd rather speak to someone I have given a link to that info as well. Make sure you cancel today if the renewal is set for Nov 30.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support (CA)

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (CA)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 29, 2022 9:43 AM in response to FredFred1019

Nothing has changed. All you need to do is go into your account, where you will see all subscriptions associated with your Apple ID. You can then go into Apple TV Plus, where it will give you the option to cancel. If you'd rather speak to someone I have given a link to that info as well. Make sure you cancel today if the renewal is set for Nov 30.

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support (CA)

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support (CA)

Please cancel my subscription with Apple TV now before due date Nov. 30th thank you. I've done this before and it was so easy what happened?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.