Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Writing on my book bought from Amazon for the kindle app

I recently got a new iPad Air 5. Is there a way to have it so I can write on a book I have downloaded on my kindle app? Would I have to move it to an app like good notes or something of that nature? Or is there another way?

This picture came through sideways but this is an example. I’d be wanting to write on something like this.

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 12:02 PM

Hello mskaity,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. if you're trying to export a Kindle book to another app, you may be more successful asking Amazon support for instructions on how to do this, if it is possible. Here is the Kindle Support website.

Kindle Help - Amazon Customer Service

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2022 12:02 PM in response to mskaity

Hello mskaity,

Thanks for choosing the Apple Support Communities. if you're trying to export a Kindle book to another app, you may be more successful asking Amazon support for instructions on how to do this, if it is possible. Here is the Kindle Support website.

Kindle Help - Amazon Customer Service

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

Writing on my book bought from Amazon for the kindle app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.