Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound with USB headphones on my iPad Air

I can’t hear sounds through headphones with a UCB converter cable on my iPhone Air - how do I fix?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 10:44 AM

1 reply

Dec 1, 2022 12:58 PM in response to 191-24

Hi 191-24,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you're not able to hear any sound from your headphones while using a Lightning Connector, is that right?

Are you able to use your headphones with the Lightning Connector on any other devices?

Do you hear anything if you connect your headphones directly to a device?

What type of headphones are you using?

You can also reference this article which shows you how to troubleshoot your headphones if they don't work with your iPad: If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

"If you can't hear any sound or if only one side of your headphones works

1. Adjust the volume with the volume buttons on your iOS device or use the Volume slider in Control Center on your iPhone or iPad
  2. To see if you need a replacement, try a second pair of headphones. If the second pair works, contact the manufacturer of the initial pair and ask if you need a replacement. If the second pair doesn't work, contact Apple Support."

We look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

No sound with USB headphones on my iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.