Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Model: A1469 does not allow me to Log into Apple TV+

• Apple TV Model: A1469 does not allow me to Log into Apple TV+
  • Panasonic Plasma TV Model: TH-P55VT50A Manufactured: OCT 2012
  • Tried all suggestions posted but to no avail.
  • Apple TV asks for my Apple ID password (I enter this successfully & is accepted)
  • I then receive a 6-digit Apple ID Verification Code on my iPhone.
  • Apple TV+ then asks for my password again;
    • tried just my password (tells me "Unable to Complete Subscription - Could Not Sign in")
    • tried password+6-digit verification code (XXXXXXX#######) (tells me "Unable to Complete Subscription - Could Not Sign in")
  • Don't know what else to do. I'm subscribed to Netflix & Stan with no issues.
  • Only Apple TV+ is having issues.
  • Is this a problem due to the recent "forced" implementation of 2-ID verification??
  • When the 6-digit verification code pops up on my iPhone, there is nowhere to type this code on my 2012 Panasonic Plasma screen.
  • Do I need to upgrade my Apple TV box OR my TV???
  • Any advice is greatly appreciated
  • Cheers Kim

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 2:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 5:07 AM

If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) and two-factor authentication for your Apple ID, then you may be asked to type your password followed by the six-digit verification code directly into the password field. Additionally, there is a time limit, after which the code becomes invalid.

Try this: First enter the characters of your password (do not submit yet), then manually request a new verification code, then append that code to the password (no spaces or other separating characters), and then submit. That should help you get passed the time limit.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 5:07 AM in response to Kimi1967

If you have an Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation) and two-factor authentication for your Apple ID, then you may be asked to type your password followed by the six-digit verification code directly into the password field. Additionally, there is a time limit, after which the code becomes invalid.

Try this: First enter the characters of your password (do not submit yet), then manually request a new verification code, then append that code to the password (no spaces or other separating characters), and then submit. That should help you get passed the time limit.

Apple TV Model: A1469 does not allow me to Log into Apple TV+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.