Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refurbish

Refurbish iPhone is that a conservative way ahead in electronics? Can i order to refurbish my iPhone so that I don’t dispose it to the environment?

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 5:34 AM

You cannot ask to have your iPhone refurbished. But to safely return it to Apple so it can be disposed of properly, you can see if it can be returned to Apple and possibly get store credit for doing so. They will determine if it can be refurbished and resold or if it would be best to dissemble the device, claim what parts can be reused and dispose of the rest responsibly.

Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 5:34 AM in response to harsha_roger115

You cannot ask to have your iPhone refurbished. But to safely return it to Apple so it can be disposed of properly, you can see if it can be returned to Apple and possibly get store credit for doing so. They will determine if it can be refurbished and resold or if it would be best to dissemble the device, claim what parts can be reused and dispose of the rest responsibly.

Apple Trade In - Apple

Refurbish

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.