Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Total Minutes in Music Replay

Did Apple change their replay format or am I missing something? Before the apparent update, I was able to find the total amount of time is listened to music leading up to the time of my logging in. Please help

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 8:31 AM

1 reply

Dec 2, 2022 2:51 PM in response to jt_ramon3

Hi jt_ramon3,

For help with Apple Music Replay, check the information found in the article here: How to get your Apple Music Replay - Apple Support

"How Apple Music Replay works

Apple Music Replay calculates your top songs, albums, artists, playlists, genres, and stations using:

• Your listening history in Apple Music
  • The number of plays to a song, artist, album, playlist, genre, and station
  • The amount of time spent listening to a song, artist, album, playlist, genre, and station"

Once on the Apple Music Replay website, ensure that you're logged in using the article above. Once the process has completed, you should have the ability to scroll down on the website to see those stats. To view the total amount of time that you listened to all music, we were able to determine that this is now included in the highlight reel at the top of the page.

You can also find helpful information for sorting and viewing your content here: View albums, playlists, and more in Music on iPhone

Cheers.

Total Minutes in Music Replay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.