Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Cash is no longer active and wants me to set up

My Apple Cash seems to be gone and is asking me to set up as new. What happened to what was there before and where did my balance go?

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 8:28 AM

Hi johnr51r,

If you show that you need to set up Apple Cash, see if any of these resources help:

1. Make sure you are looking in Settings on your device and not an email or Message:

2. If your account is restricted or locked, see If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

3. If you are having trouble sending and receiving money following If you can't send or receive money with Apple Cash

If this doesn't cover what you are experiencing "To get help with a transaction or payment, contact us."

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2022 8:28 AM in response to johnr51r

Hi johnr51r,

If you show that you need to set up Apple Cash, see if any of these resources help:

1. Make sure you are looking in Settings on your device and not an email or Message:

2. If your account is restricted or locked, see If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

3. If you are having trouble sending and receiving money following If you can't send or receive money with Apple Cash

If this doesn't cover what you are experiencing "To get help with a transaction or payment, contact us."

Take care.

My Apple Cash is no longer active and wants me to set up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.