Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I track my Apple Card spending in Quicken?

Can I track my spending with my Apple Card in Quicken

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 12:53 PM

You can but not as easily or as timely as with other cards. There is currently no option to have it automatically sync. But you can download month-end statements in a format that can be manually imported into Quicken. See the following for information: Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2022 12:53 PM in response to jeanfromco

You can but not as easily or as timely as with other cards. There is currently no option to have it automatically sync. But you can download month-end statements in a format that can be manually imported into Quicken. See the following for information: Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support

Can I track my Apple Card spending in Quicken?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.