1663 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2010 8:33 PM by JefferyP07
1. Have you tried a different browser?
2. Are the sites you visit showing a lot of ads? They can take a long time to load if you have relatively slow Internet speed.
3. Try creating a new user, log out of the troubled account and back in the new account. Any difference?
4. Run Activity Monitor and see if any process is consuming a lot of horsepower.
5. How full is your hard drive?
1. I have not tried a different browser. This happens even if I am not on the internet.
2. I have really internet, and the sites I visit mainly are facebook and beatport. I go to the odd other one if I need to look something up.
3. I have not tried creating a new user. I will get back to you when I do this.
4. I have been watching my activity monitor a lot since this started happening, and nothing takes up more then it should. The highest % I have seen is 5%.
5. It is pretty much empty. I got 500gb and I only used 142.51gb.
Thanks for the effort joe, hopefully this will help you help me.
Green is 35-40%
Blue is about 20-25%
Yellow is about 20%
Red is about 15-20%
I do not use I disk for backup. There isn't really anything on here that I need to keep except my music that I can throw on a flash drive. I have not reinstalled the operating system. I wish I did a backup when I first got this thing so I could just go back to that date.