Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please Help me to get new Apple ID

help me get an Apple ID

Posted on Nov 30, 2022 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 9:12 AM

Hi Christy,

If by "new ID" you mean simply change the email address used on you account, read how to 'Manage and use your Apple ID' by clicking here --> Manage and use your Apple ID - Apple Support

That is often much, much better than making a new account. Purchases are permanently tied to an account.

If you truly means you want a new Apple Account, click here to see how to 'Create a new Apple ID' = create an Apple Account. --> How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

'If you see a 'Could Not Create Apple ID' or 'Could Not Set Up iCloud' message' click here --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2022 9:12 AM in response to Christykunjumon

Hi Christy,

If by "new ID" you mean simply change the email address used on you account, read how to 'Manage and use your Apple ID' by clicking here --> Manage and use your Apple ID - Apple Support

That is often much, much better than making a new account. Purchases are permanently tied to an account.

If you truly means you want a new Apple Account, click here to see how to 'Create a new Apple ID' = create an Apple Account. --> How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

'If you see a 'Could Not Create Apple ID' or 'Could Not Set Up iCloud' message' click here --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

Please Help me to get new Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.