Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer my number to this phone

Switch my phone number to this device

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 1:35 AM

3 replies

Dec 1, 2022 1:41 AM in response to Taninahu

I understand that you have a new iPhone 14 Pro Max and you would like to transfer cellular service, and phone number, to it. Did you purchase this iPhone 14 Pro Max in the US? If YES, then all iPhone 14 models purchased in the US only use an eSIM. It is likely, that your old iPhone uses a SIM card. You cannot just transfer that SIM card from your old phone to your new iPhone because there is no SIM card tray in your new iPhone 14 Pro Max (US).

Please contact your carrier and ask them about the procedure to transfer the cellular service to your new iPhone by provisioning an eSIM. The carrier will guide you through the process.

IF you purchased the iPhone 14 Pro Max from outside of the US then you can use the SIM card from your old phone. You can remove it from your old phone and install it in your new iPhone.

Axel F.

How can I transfer my number to this phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.