Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request to have info for last location of devices

Are you able to help out in tracing my stolen ipad and macbook pro? My devices are currently show offline mode from find my app and cannot trace where they located. Hopefully you can help on this as i have confidential information in my devices.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 8:10 AM

Click on this link for a list of things to do "If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen" --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It MUST be set up before the device is lost. If you did not do that it is too late to do it now and there is no other feature Apple offers that can help you find it.

Also read this document about offline devices If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2022 8:10 AM in response to Mrwee

Click on this link for a list of things to do "If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen" --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

- The Find My service is the only recovery feature Apple offers. It MUST be set up before the device is lost. If you did not do that it is too late to do it now and there is no other feature Apple offers that can help you find it.

Also read this document about offline devices If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

Request to have info for last location of devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.