Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing Health is not working

Me and my wife are trying to share Health data between each other. She accepted my invitation - all fine, however her invitation doesn’t come to me. It’s showing as “invite pending”.

my phone iPhone 11 Pro: iOS 16.1.1

her phone iPhone 13 mini: iOS 16.1.1

we have both of our contacts listed as “iCloud”

we both have two-factor authentication enabled

We tried rebooting devices endless amount of times.

please help

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 4:06 PM

Hi demenchuk,

For help with sharing health data, it's also a requirement that "The person you want to start sharing with must be saved in your Contacts with their iCloud account email included." If this condition is met test the steps below found in the article here: Share and view health data in the Health app

"Share your health data with someone

1. On your iPhone, open the Health app. 
  2. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap Share with Someone. Make sure that Health is turned on in your iCloud account.
  3. Search for a contact to share with. A name in blue indicates that the other person’s device supports sharing. Gray means their device does not support sharing.
  4. Tap See Suggested Topics or Set Up Manually.
  5. Choose the data you want to share.
  6. Tap Share, then tap Done.

The person that you selected will receive an invitation to begin viewing health data."

You can also find helpful information here: Share your data in Health on iPhone - Apple Support

If you continue to have an issue, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2022 4:06 PM in response to demenchuk

Hi demenchuk,

For help with sharing health data, it's also a requirement that "The person you want to start sharing with must be saved in your Contacts with their iCloud account email included." If this condition is met test the steps below found in the article here: Share and view health data in the Health app

"Share your health data with someone

1. On your iPhone, open the Health app. 
  2. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap Share with Someone. Make sure that Health is turned on in your iCloud account.
  3. Search for a contact to share with. A name in blue indicates that the other person’s device supports sharing. Gray means their device does not support sharing.
  4. Tap See Suggested Topics or Set Up Manually.
  5. Choose the data you want to share.
  6. Tap Share, then tap Done.

The person that you selected will receive an invitation to begin viewing health data."

You can also find helpful information here: Share your data in Health on iPhone - Apple Support

If you continue to have an issue, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

Sharing Health is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.