Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my icloud photos onto my android phone

How can I access my iCloud photos on my Android phone?

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 6:57 PM

There is no iCloud app for Android, but there are two things that come to mind for getting photos on your Android device.

1- Access icloud.com on your Android’s browser. You should then be able to see your Photos and save them.

2- Access icloud.com on your computer, save the pictures and then move them to your Android. If you save them on the computer, you could likely upload them easily to Google Photos, DropBox or a similar service that works on Android.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2022 6:57 PM in response to Loyndbrii

There is no iCloud app for Android, but there are two things that come to mind for getting photos on your Android device.

1- Access icloud.com on your Android’s browser. You should then be able to see your Photos and save them.

2- Access icloud.com on your computer, save the pictures and then move them to your Android. If you save them on the computer, you could likely upload them easily to Google Photos, DropBox or a similar service that works on Android.

How can I get my icloud photos onto my android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.