Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make an artist disappear on apple music

Hi there, I have a couple of artists that I'd like to not see in apple music.

I'm not talking about erase them from my library, but I don't want apple music to even recommend them to me.

Thanks!

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 1:32 PM

Daniel Lerner1 Said:

"How do I make an artist disappear on apple music: No. That’s not it. I’m talking about Apple Music subscription. Not my individual playlists."

-------

Thank you for clarifying.

Blocking Certain Artists:

No. Blocking certain artists is not an option, as of this post. So, recommend to Apple that they make blocking out certain artists a feature oof Apple Music. Apple may not get back to your directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what options to include in updates to come.

To Recommend this...

1. Go To: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: Feature Request” for the “Feedback Type
  3. Mention: that you want this to be a feature of Apple Music, and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 1:32 PM in response to Daniel Lerner1

Daniel Lerner1 Said:

"How do I make an artist disappear on apple music: No. That’s not it. I’m talking about Apple Music subscription. Not my individual playlists."

-------

Thank you for clarifying.

Blocking Certain Artists:

No. Blocking certain artists is not an option, as of this post. So, recommend to Apple that they make blocking out certain artists a feature oof Apple Music. Apple may not get back to your directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what options to include in updates to come.

To Recommend this...

1. Go To: Feedback - Apple Music - Apple
  2. Select: Feature Request” for the “Feedback Type
  3. Mention: that you want this to be a feature of Apple Music, and why. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Dec 1, 2022 11:07 PM in response to Daniel Lerner1

Daniel Lerner1 Said:

"How do I make an artist disappear on apple music: Hi there, I have a couple of artists that I'd like to not see in apple music. I'm not talking about erase them from my library, but I don't want apple music to even recommend them to me. Thanks!"

-------

Create Playlist:

Drag & drop all other items to this playlist. Opening this new playlist, you will no longer see them.

Creating Playlists:

Go Here: How to Make a Playlist in the Apple Music App - Apple Support

How do I make an artist disappear on apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.