Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High Sierra 10.13 update not showing on my Mac

I am trying to update from macOS 10.12.6 to 10.13 and I can't find 10.13. I can only find subsequent releases, which can't be updated until we first upgrade to 10.13.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 5:13 AM

2 replies

Dec 2, 2022 8:14 AM in response to CLOUT15

Niel has you covered, so just to clarify, Apple only full full installer offered is the latest version, 10.13.6 on your case.

macOS High Sierra - Technical Specifications

General Requirements

• OS X 10.8 or later
  • 2GB of memory
  • 14.3GB of available storage to perform upgrade*
  • Some features require an Apple ID; terms apply.
  • Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.

Mac Hardware Requirements

For details about your Mac model, click the Apple icon at the top left of your screen, choose About This Mac. These Mac models are compatible with macOS High Sierra:

• MacBook (Late 2009 or newer)
  • MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
  • MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
  • Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
  • iMac (Late 2009 or newer)
  • Mac Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)

macOS High Sierra - Technical Specifications

https://itunes.apple.com/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12

macappstores://apps.apple.com/app/macos-high-sierra/id1246284741?mt=12

If you get a corrupted message...

Naw, not damaged, it's just that you have an old copy already in Applications, there are 2 cures...

If you’re short of bandwidth or data… Disconnect from the Internet & set the Date back to 2014, then you can run the Install MacsOS High Sierra App in Applications, so expired Certificates are not expired.

Or best... trash the Install MacsOS High Sierra.app in Applications, empty trash & restart, then a new copy of a more recent version can be downloaded…

High Sierra 10.13 update not showing on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.