Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to download an app for my App Store it is saying payment not completed. I have billing info and have tried everything and it is still not working. Please help

When I try to download an app for my App Store it is saying payment not completed. I have billing info and have tried everything and it is still not working. Please help

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 8:51 AM

Hello Ciaran,

Use the instructions in this article to check your payment method. If a payment method appears in red, there's a problem with it.

Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the issue, contact Apple:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

It also helps to include exact error messages. I was having problems trying to figure out what you meant by "have bill info". I also don't know what you meant by "try everything." It helps to tell us exactly what you did try and why you thought it wasn't working. Thanks!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 8:51 AM in response to Ciaran94

Hello Ciaran,

Use the instructions in this article to check your payment method. If a payment method appears in red, there's a problem with it.

Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

If that doesn't resolve the issue, contact Apple:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

It also helps to include exact error messages. I was having problems trying to figure out what you meant by "have bill info". I also don't know what you meant by "try everything." It helps to tell us exactly what you did try and why you thought it wasn't working. Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.