Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I find keynote for Mac OS 11?

where can I find keynote for Mac OS 11?. the App Store only highlights Keynote for Mac OS 12 or later

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 10:32 AM

If you had previously ihstalled Keynote from the Mac App Store since Fall 2013, then launch the Mac App Store on Big Sur using the same Apple ID sign in as before. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased tab and you should see Keynote with a blue outline update button. Click that, do not cancel any dialog, and it should offer to install the last version (11.2) for Big Sur.

If you have not installed Keynote previously you can only download the current version (12.2.1) if you are running macOS Monterey (12.*), or Ventura (13.*).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 10:32 AM in response to jpm_inspired

If you had previously ihstalled Keynote from the Mac App Store since Fall 2013, then launch the Mac App Store on Big Sur using the same Apple ID sign in as before. Press cmd+0 (zero) to open the Purchased tab and you should see Keynote with a blue outline update button. Click that, do not cancel any dialog, and it should offer to install the last version (11.2) for Big Sur.

If you have not installed Keynote previously you can only download the current version (12.2.1) if you are running macOS Monterey (12.*), or Ventura (13.*).

where can I find keynote for Mac OS 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.