Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IWatch storage full

My series 5 iWatch is telling me that the storage is full. I have deleted everything that they suggested, photos, music, etc. with no luck. When checking the watch storage on my iPhone I noticed that the "other" category takes up more than half of my storage. I can't find out what the other is and how to delete some of it to free up space. Can anyone help?

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 2:47 PM

Tammy5803 wrote:

My series 5 iWatch is telling me that the storage is full. I have deleted everything that they suggested, photos, music, etc. with no luck. When checking the watch storage on my iPhone I noticed that the "other" category takes up more than half of my storage. I can't find out what the other is and how to delete some of it to free up space. Can anyone help?

“Other” are system files and can’t be managed. It might take a few minutes to refresh after you deleted files.

Try closing the watch app on iPhone and Restart your iPhone

Restart your watch: by pressing the side button and Digital Crown button at the same time until the apple logo appears, then release both buttons.,

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 2:47 PM in response to Tammy5803

Tammy5803 wrote:

“Other” are system files and can’t be managed. It might take a few minutes to refresh after you deleted files.

Try closing the watch app on iPhone and Restart your iPhone

Restart your watch: by pressing the side button and Digital Crown button at the same time until the apple logo appears, then release both buttons.,

IWatch storage full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.