Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to contact the customer service to erase all my data in the stolen iPhone

I need to contact the customer service to erase all my data in the stolen phone.

need an email or 24 customer service number it’s very urgent.

thanks,

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 4:41 PM

I can understand why you may be nervous, but according to Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item, when you...

Mark as Lost

When you mark your device as lost, you remotely lock it with a passcode, keeping your information secure. This also disables Apple Pay on the missing device. And you can display a custom message with your contact information on the missing device. 

What happens if you erase a device

When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 4:41 PM in response to assmi

I can understand why you may be nervous, but according to Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item, when you...

Mark as Lost

When you mark your device as lost, you remotely lock it with a passcode, keeping your information secure. This also disables Apple Pay on the missing device. And you can display a custom message with your contact information on the missing device. 

What happens if you erase a device

When you erase your device, all of your information (including credit, debit, or prepaid cards for Apple Pay) is deleted from the device.

I need to contact the customer service to erase all my data in the stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.