Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone health app

Trying to see my Cardio Fitness in the app. For the last 2 months I’ve gone hiking every other day and tracking activity on my Apple Watch 4. To calculate the value the Apple Watch is providing all the necessary data (can see it under other headings). Don’t think you can force the app to calculate unfortunately, but how many exercise sessions are needed before calculating this info?

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 10:51 PM

This link may provide an answer for you --> Track your cardio fitness levels - Apple Support

The link says: "It can take at least 24 hours of wearing your Apple Watch, followed by several workouts* and passive measurements with your Apple Watch before you receive an initial estimate."

* Push workouts are not supported.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 10:51 PM in response to DavidH0608

This link may provide an answer for you --> Track your cardio fitness levels - Apple Support

The link says: "It can take at least 24 hours of wearing your Apple Watch, followed by several workouts* and passive measurements with your Apple Watch before you receive an initial estimate."

* Push workouts are not supported.

iphone health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.