Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nested virtualisation on ARM64

Since apple switched to ARM64 running docker is more than painful, making it impossible with this sort of machine to work. Even if docker actually released an "ARM64 friendly" app, additional to the already existing "special" app for "special" Mac people, the images of course do not work rendering the application completely useless.

My question is, can I make a virtual machine on Mac work like an actual computer and not like a f***ing kindergarten version of a re**rd home school thus enabling actual software like docker?

If no, then good ridden. I will never ever purchase any sort of Mac Product again and on any WebPlatform that I develop from now on I detect every Mac Software and advise to either change the device or switch to Firefox or anything like a real browser for safety reasons.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 12:44 PM

Exactly what i tried for the past 24h. Not working. I guess that is it. Thanks for trying though.

2 replies

Nested virtualisation on ARM64

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.