Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16.1.2

Wallpaper and Lock Screen

i am not happy with the customization of my Lock Screen - I tuck my phone under my arm, and it asks me to change my wallpaper ugh I have it the way I want it thanks

How can I get it to stop. It’s really a pain, my hands are full, I can’t turn my phone off and back on- if and when I want to change the wallpaper I will do so.

I hate this screen!

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 10:19 AM

This is from your applying pressure on the screen while the screen is awake. That takes you to the wallpaper customization screen. You can press the side button on the phone to put it to sleep before tucking it under your arm and applying that pressure. You should also be able to delete any screen you may have created by accident so it will not appear when you press on the screen.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2022 10:19 AM in response to chelleyTB12

This is from your applying pressure on the screen while the screen is awake. That takes you to the wallpaper customization screen. You can press the side button on the phone to put it to sleep before tucking it under your arm and applying that pressure. You should also be able to delete any screen you may have created by accident so it will not appear when you press on the screen.

iOS 16.1.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.