Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with my email account on my phone

Need to reset my password for my email account

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 9:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 2:09 PM

Hello Triciawetzel,

If you're seeking to reset your Apple ID password, the steps listed below are specific for doing so if the Apple ID is signed in on an iOS or iPadOS device. You can also find these steps, along with additional steps for resetting your Apple ID password in the following article.

1. "Tap Settings > your name > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. Forgot your password?
  4. Tap Change or Change Password."

Change your Apple ID password

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2022 2:09 PM in response to Triciawetzel

Hello Triciawetzel,

If you're seeking to reset your Apple ID password, the steps listed below are specific for doing so if the Apple ID is signed in on an iOS or iPadOS device. You can also find these steps, along with additional steps for resetting your Apple ID password in the following article.

1. "Tap Settings > your name > Password & Security.
  2. Tap Change Password.
  3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password. Forgot your password?
  4. Tap Change or Change Password."

Change your Apple ID password

Take care!

Need help with my email account on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.