Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t log into my existing paramount plus account with my apple tv or my iPhone

I can’t log into my existing paramount plus account with my apple tv or my iPhone. Has anyone had this problem?

Apple TV 4K

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 3:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 7:01 AM

If you have a Paramount+ subscription from Paramount directly, on a Paramount+ account, then you’ll need to install an use the Paramount+ app on your devices. A subscription started outside the Apple TV app is not valid for the Apple TV app Channels of the same name, unfortunately. These are different types of subscriptions, with different terms and conditions, and different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 7:01 AM in response to PLyndonB

If you have a Paramount+ subscription from Paramount directly, on a Paramount+ account, then you’ll need to install an use the Paramount+ app on your devices. A subscription started outside the Apple TV app is not valid for the Apple TV app Channels of the same name, unfortunately. These are different types of subscriptions, with different terms and conditions, and different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such.

I can’t log into my existing paramount plus account with my apple tv or my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.