Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a song from iTunes in 2018 and I can't redownload my 2 songs.

I checked Purchased History and found the purchased log in my account saying yes I bought the songs, but if I try to redownload it whether I am on iTunes windows or ios iPhone the button says "purchased" and won't allow me to redownload the songs on either platform. I deleted iTunes and re-installed it didn't make a difference. I went into hidden purchases and unhidden it, even though I have no idea why it was hidden in the first place still nothing. Any suggestions on how to download my songs? Youtube didn't help and any other suggestions I found on Apple Support still didn't help, even if I wanted to buy the songs again I can't because it says "Purchased".

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 5:31 AM

I checked Purchased History and found the purchased log in my account saying yes I bought the songs, but if I try to redownload it whether I am on iTunes windows or ios iPhone the button says "purchased"

Have you check in Music Library?

When I search for an album in iTunes Store that I had purchased, I also see purchased.

When I click my Library I see the album:

Try to -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 5:31 AM in response to John-Anthony

I checked Purchased History and found the purchased log in my account saying yes I bought the songs, but if I try to redownload it whether I am on iTunes windows or ios iPhone the button says "purchased"

Have you check in Music Library?

When I search for an album in iTunes Store that I had purchased, I also see purchased.

When I click my Library I see the album:

Try to -> Redownload music in the iTunes Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Redownload music - Apple Support

I purchased a song from iTunes in 2018 and I can't redownload my 2 songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.