Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay

How do I update a payment method. I have to change expiration date and cvv code? I can access the card but I can’t update or even remove card info?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 9:36 PM

Says:

"Update your Apple Pay card number and expiration date

Apple support have an article online with helpful info.

Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Eg: says:

With Apple Pay, your payment card has a unique Device Account Number used to process payments and an expiration date associated with that Device Account Number.

If your card expires or you otherwise get a new card:

✽. The card number and expiration date linked to the Device Account Number should be updated automatically. 

✽. If your card issuer doesn’t support these updates, you might need to remove the card and add it again".

There is much more info. in the above article:

All the best :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 9:36 PM in response to Magicmans01

Says:

"Update your Apple Pay card number and expiration date

Apple support have an article online with helpful info.

Change or remove the payment cards that you use with Apple Pay - Apple Support

Eg: says:

With Apple Pay, your payment card has a unique Device Account Number used to process payments and an expiration date associated with that Device Account Number.

If your card expires or you otherwise get a new card:

✽. The card number and expiration date linked to the Device Account Number should be updated automatically. 

✽. If your card issuer doesn’t support these updates, you might need to remove the card and add it again".

There is much more info. in the above article:

All the best :-)

Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.