Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch is not getting connected to my iphone when i try to connect it shows the update option in my phone after few minutes the update fails and the watch gets disconnected

Watch not getting connected to iphone

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 5:22 AM

3 replies

Dec 7, 2022 7:27 AM in response to alfez34

Hello alfez34,

Be sure to try restarting both the iPhone and the Apple Watch:

Restart your iPhone

Restart your Apple Watch

Also ensure that the iPhone being used has its iOS version fully updated: Update your iPhone or iPad

Update your iPhone or iPad wirelessly
1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.
2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
4. If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install.
The Settings app on iPhone showing options to update to iOS 15.7 or iOS 16.
5. Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do.

Also ensure the iPhone being used has its date, time and time zone all set accurately: Change the date and time on iPhone

Cheers.

My watch is not getting connected to my iphone when i try to connect it shows the update option in my phone after few minutes the update fails and the watch gets disconnected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.