Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16 Issue - Emails Won’t Send What else can I do?

I am also having an issue with the iOS16 release. Cannot send emails. This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed ASAP. I’ve been troubleshooting for three days & have tried:

Turning off Wi-Fi

ReAdding Password to Mail Server

ReStarting iPhone

Turned off Undo Send Delay

ReInstalled Mail App

Is there any other workarounds for this bug besides emailing directly via my Internet provider?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 1:52 PM

Hi Sam-Thatme,

Since you're having difficulty sending emails from your iPhone, we recommend that you try the steps here: If you can't send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

To perform the steps in the article, we suggested above, click and open the link, read the subheadings below, and try each step.

1) Check the Outbox for unsent email

2) Check your email address and password

3) Contact your email provider or system administrator

4) Remove your email account and set it up again

The reason why we are recommending the steps above is because they will show you what to do if you can’t send emails from the Mail app on your iPhone.

If the original problem persists after trying the previous steps, please provide us with specifics on what you see for more help, and we will continue from there. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2022 1:52 PM in response to Sam-Thatme

Hi Sam-Thatme,

Since you're having difficulty sending emails from your iPhone, we recommend that you try the steps here: If you can't send email on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

To perform the steps in the article, we suggested above, click and open the link, read the subheadings below, and try each step.

1) Check the Outbox for unsent email

2) Check your email address and password

3) Contact your email provider or system administrator

4) Remove your email account and set it up again

The reason why we are recommending the steps above is because they will show you what to do if you can’t send emails from the Mail app on your iPhone.

If the original problem persists after trying the previous steps, please provide us with specifics on what you see for more help, and we will continue from there. 

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

iOS 16 Issue - Emails Won’t Send What else can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.