Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Photos won't let me drag and drop images and videos into Premiere Pro on my MacBook

I have about a hundred files that I need to drag and drop into Premiere Pro so I thought it would be easy to just highlight all of them from Photos, drag them into Premiere Pro and drop them. Unfortunately, this didn't work. I have tried looking up every possible tutorial and the main thing people recommend is putting them into a folder on desktop but I can't do that since the Photos I select don't have an "export to folder" option. Is there a faster way to do this that works?

Thanks,

Keenan

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 6:52 AM

You don't want to drag and drop because you just get the low-res preview.

Select your images and use File->export-> [and whether you want to export the unmodified originals or the edited versions]. You get total control over the export this way.

Export photos, videos, slideshows, and memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support (LB)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2022 6:52 AM in response to Ananimouse

You don't want to drag and drop because you just get the low-res preview.

Select your images and use File->export-> [and whether you want to export the unmodified originals or the edited versions]. You get total control over the export this way.

Export photos, videos, slideshows, and memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support (LB)

Apple Photos won't let me drag and drop images and videos into Premiere Pro on my MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.