Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If you don’t know who last owner is and AirPods are still connected to there account how do you remove them?

if You don’t know last user, how do you remove the Apple ID? I got mine from a buddies retail store and still have last users Apple ID on the AirPods 3 I got from them

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 9:01 PM

Ctg93 Said:

"if You don’t know last user, how do you remove the Apple ID? I got mine from a buddies retail store and still have last users Apple ID on the AirPods 3 I got from them"

-------

A Returned Item:

Have this buddy of your take to to the retailer. Apparently, these were never disassociated from the previous owner's account, meaning they were likely a returned item. See if the store manager (or whomever) can fix this for you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 9:01 PM in response to Ctg93

Ctg93 Said:

"if You don’t know last user, how do you remove the Apple ID? I got mine from a buddies retail store and still have last users Apple ID on the AirPods 3 I got from them"

-------

A Returned Item:

Have this buddy of your take to to the retailer. Apparently, these were never disassociated from the previous owner's account, meaning they were likely a returned item. See if the store manager (or whomever) can fix this for you.

If you don’t know who last owner is and AirPods are still connected to there account how do you remove them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.