Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t change my region on my iPhone, please help 🙏

Hi 👋

I can’t change my region because a had a subscription Apple Music from another region, Apple required to cancel my subscription what I did but I still can not change my region.

please help me to solve this issue 🙏

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Hello Daniel,

This article describes how to change your country setting and the requirements and results of doing this:

Read how to "Change your Apple ID country or region" click here --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Subscriptions will continue until the expiration date. Canceling them just tells them not to renew after that date. To have it end before that date you need to contact Apple and explain you need it to end immediately.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 7:50 PM in response to Daniel_afshar

Hello Daniel,

This article describes how to change your country setting and the requirements and results of doing this:

Read how to "Change your Apple ID country or region" click here --> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Subscriptions will continue until the expiration date. Canceling them just tells them not to renew after that date. To have it end before that date you need to contact Apple and explain you need it to end immediately.

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I can’t change my region on my iPhone, please help 🙏

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.